- Where are you located?
- What are your office hours?
- Can I get information over the telephone?
- How far back do your records go?
- What records are available to the public?
- Can anyone obtain records from your office?
- What services does the Register of Wills provide?
- What does it mean to register a will?
- Why is a will registered or probated?
- What is Probate?
- How do I get a certified copy of my marriage license?
- Is photo identification required when submit an application?
- We are getting married on an island or in another state. Where do we get our marriage license?
- Can I register my marriage in Pennsylvania if it takes place in another country or state?
- Is there a central registry of marriage in Pennsylvania?
- I live in Washington County, but my marriage is taking place in another county in Pennsylvania. Where can I get my marriage license?
- Do I need a licensed minister or priest to perform my marriage ceremony?
- How do I get a self-uniting marriage license?
- Does Pennsylvania recognize common-law marriages?
- At what age is a person no longer a minor in Pennsylvania?