The Domestic Relations Section of the Court of Common Pleas of Washington County, Pennsylvania is the County IV-D Agency responsible for the establishment, collection, and enforcement of child and spousal support obligations.
The Domestic Relations Section does not deal with divorce, custody, visitation, or any other family law-related matter.
Obtain Case Information
This site is designed to give an introduction to the function and services of the Domestic Relations Section and to provide general information to clients. You cannot obtain information concerning your support case or payments through this site. If you require information about your specific case or cases, you must contact either the Domestic Relations Section (DRS) or the Pennsylvania State Collection and Disbursement Unit. Case Information may also be found at the Pennsylvania Child Support website.
Neither this site nor any employee of the Domestic Relations Section may or is permitted to give any individual or party to a support action any legal advice whatsoever. If you have legal questions concerning your support case or your entitlement or obligations for support, you should contact an attorney. If you do not have an attorney, you may contact the Washington County Lawyer Referral Service at 724-225-6710.
- Client Rights and Responsibilities (PDF)
- Commonly Used Terms (PDF)
- Entry of Appearance (Self Representing) (PDF)
- Fees 2020
- In Forma Pauperis (PDF)
- Local Rules (PDF)
- Payment Instructions and Coupons 2020
- Power of Attorney Guidelines (PDF)
- Services Provided (PDF)
- Unreimbursed Medical Instructions (PDF)
- Unreimbursed Medical Worksheet (PDF)
- Guide to Virtual Hearings and Microsoft Teams
- Video/Audio Conference Hearing Form
- Hearing Request Instructions (August Only)
- Hearing Particpation Form
- Exceptions Form
- Conference Particpation Form
- Exceptions Information Sheets
- Conference Instructions
- Complex Order
- Complex DR Hearing Form
- Modification Petition
- Praecipe for Entry of Appearance
- Motion To Designate Case As Complex
- Complaint for Support