If you are having difficulty reaching us by telephone, please contact us using our email account, and we will reach out to you to discuss your case.
The Domestic Relations Section of the Court of Common Pleas of Washington County, Pennsylvania is the County IV-D Agency responsible for the establishment, collection, and enforcement of child and spousal support obligations.
The Domestic Relations Section does not deal with divorce, custody, visitation, or any other family law-related matter.
Many actions and inquiries can be handled without requiring appearance at the Domestic Relations Office. Appointments are needed to meet with Domestic Relations staff. Contact Customer Service at 724-228-6756 or toll free at 888-619-9907 or your assigned enforcement officer (use the Enforcement Office link to the left) to determine if an appointment is necessary.
Obtain Case Information
This site is designed to give an introduction to the function and services of the Domestic Relations Section and to provide general information to clients. You cannot obtain information concerning your support case or payments through this site. If you require information about your specific case or cases, you must contact either the Domestic Relations Section (DRS) or the Pennsylvania State Collection and Disbursement Unit. Case Information may also be found at the Pennsylvania Child Support website.
Neither this site nor any employee of the Domestic Relations Section may or is permitted to give any individual or party to a support action any legal advice whatsoever. If you have legal questions concerning your support case or your entitlement or obligations for support, you should contact an attorney. If you do not have an attorney, you may contact the Washington County Lawyer Referral Service at 724-225-6710.
- Client Rights and Responsibilities (PDF)
- Hearing Request Instructions
- Teams-How to Basic
- Praecipe Self Represented (fillable PDF)
- Praecipe Attorney (fillable PDF)
- Modification Petition Packet (fillable PDF)
- Complaint For Support (fillable PDF)
- Guide to Virtual Hearings and Microsoft Teams
- Services Provided
- Domestic Relations Power of Attorney Guidelines
- Commonly Used Terms
- Exception Information Sheet
- Exceptions Form
- Hearing Participation Form (fillable PDF)
- Conference Participation Form (fillable PDF)
- Unreimbursed Medical Expense Worksheet
- Unreimbursed Medical Expense Instructions
- Praecipe Self Represented
- Praecipe Attorney
- Motion to Designate Case as Complex
- Modification Petition Packet
- Local Rules
- Hearing Participation Form
- Fees 2022
- Conference Participation Form
- Conference Instructions
- Complex Order
- Complex Domestic Relations Hearing Form
- Complaint for Support
- Payment Instructions and Coupons
- Direct Deposit Enrollment Form